1. " . . .he's much worse. When I think about him, he can see me. . . "
2.Ali Larter Vs. Ali Larter catfight . . .and suddenly the Nikki/Jessica subplot gets interesting.
3. Claire jumping out the window.
4. Hayden Panettiere.
5. "You look badass, Hiro . . ." or something like that.
6. "I know you're there, Peter." - - - and Richard fucking Roundtree, people. Sulu,Alec from Clockwork Orange, Dr. Who and . . Shaft in one series. Hardcore,that.
7. Noah(?) . . .Bennett. Also, Secret Defenders(?).
8. Hayden Panettiere.
9. Hiro in feudal Japan . . . is Daddy Hiro Kensei?
10. Hayden Panettiere.
Yes, the climax was anticlimactic - - - the Peter/Sylar/Hiro fight left much, much to be desired.
Yes, the effects were shoddy - - - first season budgets ,what can you do?
Yes, all of this feels suspiciously like set-up and as Kring intended - - -we'll see.
Yes, Episode 22 was better - - -and Episode 20 much, but my favorite's still Ted attacking the Bennett household.
Yes , it is, most of the time, silly - - -and Desperate Housewives isn't?
Yes, it is, most of the time, a guilty pleasure - - -it's boy soap, dudes,loosen up, and the key word is pleasure.
And yes, I am a pushover and easily misled - - -probably.
Insanely addictive TV,all told. And I can't wait for September 24.