Friday, June 15, 2007

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changeling

Too swamped to even light out for the grocery to buy coffee so I've not gone for my Jessica Alba fix yet.

I have heard that J. Michael Straczynski has been roped in to write a Silver Surfer spin-off - - maybe they should revive old plans of casting Daniel Day Lewis as Norrin Radd.

Notch up on how bated my breathing will be in wait for this - - -not big on his Fantastic Four run but liked his Rising Stars despite the horrendous art- - -but am more deeply curious about the other thing J.Michael's writing.

The Changeling parses like horror - - - though it isn't a rejig of the same-named Peter Medak classic, one of those brief spasms Hollywood got as creepful as prime J-horror.

Angelina Jolie's in it.

Clint Eastwood's directing.

And I'm so there just became a gross understatement.

No comments: